Exterior lighting Ideas to Light Up Your Home Exterior
Exterior lighting is the first impression that people will have when they see your house. It can make or break your exterior decoration, and it’s important to know what kind of light you need before purchasing anything. Here are some ideas for exterior lighting without spending too much money!
1) Motion Sensor Lights: These lights turn on automatically when movement is detected nearby-they’re perfect for areas where you don’t want to waste electricity by always running them, but still want enough light so people feel safe walking around at night. They also keep costs down because they only use power when necessary.
2) Solar Powered Light Strips: You can buy these strips in a variety of lengths and colors, which means that no matter what color or theme you’re going for, there will be some that match. They’re easy to install and they look great on the exterior of your house!
3) LED Strip Lights: These lights are one of those things that are less expensive in the long run, because they drain very little energy compared to other outdoor lighting options. Plus, they come in all sorts of colors, so you can go with whatever you want!
4) Solar Lanterns: These lanterns last a long time-about eight hours-and give off a good amount of light. The only downside is that sometimes you must purchase them individually, but if your budget is small then this can definitely help cut costs down.
5) Solar Post Cap Lights: These are a great way to instantly upgrade the look of your house. They even come in different sizes and styles, so there’s something for everyone!
6) Curtain Lights: If you have a patio or porch underneath the exterior of your home, then these lights can be a great option! You can string them together across large areas to create a dramatic effect. Plus, they also update the looks of any outdoor space.
7) Pathway Lighting: This is a simple but effective decoration; it creates highlights along walkways and drives that help guide people around your house at night. It requires very little electricity because only one light shines out at once-so it won’t cost you a lot of money either!
8) Solar Powered Umbrella Lights: If you’re hosting parties outside, then these lights are great because they provide emergency lighting for any unwanted events. They make your outdoor space look clean and put together.
9) Hanging Basket Lights: These lights are super cheap to purchase per light, but that’s because they’re made out of plastic instead of glass or metal, which cuts down on costs overall without sacrificing quality. Plus, the hanging baskets come with different sizes-which makes this an idea that can be customized very easily to fit your needs!
10) Garden Stake Lamps: There are no fixtures on these lamps so it gives off a cleaner effect overall. Plus, they’re super easy to install-and are a good option for patios!
If you’re looking for ways to light up your home exterior with landscape lighting without spending too much money, then these ideas are perfect. These ten different types of solar powered outdoor lighting will help improve the look and feel of any space-and they’ll also save you a ton of cash! Consider some or all these options when deciding how to best light up your house in order to make it stand out from the next. Which is one type do you think would work best with the design style of my own home?